“Jewellery” means the jewellery that is predesigned or jewellery set with diamonds and / or gemstones that are available for sale on our website. Please note that all Jewellery is sold on “as is” basis. “Mounts” are defined as designs that hold a diamond(s) / gemstone(s) in place, which may or may not have diamonds/ gemstones. Members can select Mounts and diamonds separately to create customized Jewellery. “Loose Diamonds” are individual diamonds that can be bought without being set on Mounts.
Description of Services
This Website offers services for Members who wish to purchase diamonds / jewellery for personal consumption, inclusive of, customized and readymade Jewellery. The Website also offers services to sell diamonds for investment. The Website displays diamonds and gemstones that are specifically recommended for the purpose of investment. The Website will also feature the recommendations of a trained diamond consultant, circulate a list of investment grade diamonds and recommend good buys. Recommendations of the consultant are not guaranteed under any circumstances and the Company shall not be held liable for any loss and / or damage suffered by Members who rely on such recommendation.
Some items may appear slightly larger or smaller than actual size due to screen defaults and photography techniques. Sometimes the items may be represented larger than the actual size in order to clearly show details or smaller than the actual size in order to show the entire item. The Company shall not be liable for any legal action on this account.
Users may register on the Website to become Members prior to the completion of any transaction on the Website. Guest checkout’s will be provided with a user account on completion of purchase.
Registration is only a one time process and if the Member has previously registered, he/she shall login / sign into his / her account.
Any Member who wishes to purchase an item from the Website can either:
- Add the selected diamond(s) directly to the shopping cart; or
- Customize jewellery by adding diamond(s) to a ring, pendant, earring or any other type of jewellery that is expressly stated as customizable on the Website and then add the item to the shopping cart; or
- Choose from the selection of Jewellery available on the Website and add the item to the shopping cart; or
- Call our trained consultants on 1-800-102-0103 to place an order. The Member will receive the form for ordering via email/ fax/ courier based on their convenience.
In the event of a User wishing to make a purchase, the User may be required to register on the website after adding the item(s) to the shopping cart. The Members shall also provide any other mandatory information required under law like Permanent Account Number (PAN) and/or GST number at the time of purchase.
Orders, are normally considered complete only after the payment has been received by Euphoriajewellery.in.
To confirm the orders, Euphoriajewellery.in may at random, call up the Members who have placed orders through the Website and ask the Member a verification question. Euphoriajewellery.in will confirm the order only after the verification question is answered by the Member.
Once the purchase of item(s) is confirmed, Euphoriajewellery.in:
- In the case of Loose Diamond or customised jewellery – order for the diamond(s), set it on the Mount and deliver it to the Member; or
- In the case of Jewellery – order for the manufacture of the Jewellery and deliver it to the Member.
- In the event the bank rejects to honour any payment transaction made by a Member towards an order, Euphoriajewellery.in shall have the right to refuse to ship the order to the Member without any liability whatsoever.
Euphoriajewellery.in may not own any of the diamonds and other products listed on the Website. In such cases, Euphoriajewellery.in only orders the products listed on the Website from third party traders and merchants after the confirmation of the order by the Member and delivers the same to the Member. In such a scenario, there is a possibility that the item ordered by the Member might have been traded since the listing on the Website might not be available at that point of time.
Pricing Diamond prices vary from one category of diamonds to another and seller to seller where numerous factors like reputation of the sellers, brand value, design of the Jewellery etc. have an impact on the price of the diamond. The demand and supply of diamonds in the market can also affect the price of the diamonds. The prices stated on the Website may be substantially higher or lower than the actual prices in the retail markets.
All pricing information available on the Website must be used as a general guideline for diamond prices. While this Website is designed to provide most accurate diamond pricing information, the information about the diamonds does not provide an appraisal or guarantee of value, nor does it give suggestions or recommendation of any sort for buying or selling diamonds. All grading and pricing are subjective methods of analysis and no guarantee is made or liability assumed as to the accuracy or validity of the information provided by the Service or the expertise of those providing information via the Service.
Infrequently, data may be inaccurately displayed on the Website due to system errors. Euphoriajewellery.in reserves the right to correct any and all errors when they do occur and the Company does not honour inaccurate or erroneous prices. The prices on the Website are also subject to change without notice. For any order the price is the prevailing price on the day the order is confirmed. The prices of the products listed on the Website are fixed and not negotiable. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1800-102-0103.
Product Weight Variance
The product weight mentioned on the website for jewellery and mounts may vary upon manufacture of the product. In case, the customer receives a product of lesser product weight than the value paid for, the Company will refund such differential amount to the Customer.
Advance / Part Payment
Euphoriajewellery.in may, at its sole discretion, request the Member to pay a percentage of the value of the transaction as an advance at the time of placing the order. The balance payment for the order shall be paid by the Member at the time of delivery of the product. Failure to pay the balance amount at the time of the delivery of the product shall be treated as a cancellation of the order. Any advance amount paid by the Member at the time of placing the order shall not be refunded by Euphoriajewellery.in to the Member in the event of cancellation of the order for any reason whatsoever.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization of any transaction, on account of the Cardholder having exceeded their pre-set limit.
Any refunds due by Euphoriajewellery.in to the Member for non-availability of diamonds or for selection of alternate diamonds shall be made in the following manner:
- Credit card: The credit card account of the Member will be re-credited with the refund amount by Euphoriajewellery.in The refund amount will be credited to the Member’s account within the time span stipulated by the bank which has issued the credit card; or
- Cheque or wire transfer: The refund amount shall be deposited into the bank account of the Member by Euphoriajewellery.in within seven (7) business days after the receipt of request for refund by the Member; or
- Cash or demand draft: If the Member has made an over the counter purchase by paying cash or demand draft, Euphoriajewellery.in shall pay the refund amount to the Member through cash or demand draft within seven (7) business days after the receipt of the payment by Euphoriajewellery.in
Shipping & Delivery
At the time of placing the order, the Member shall state the full name of the recipient as stated in his / her (receipient’s) government approved photo identification. At the point of delivery the recipient shall collect the product, by furnishing any one of the following government approved photo identification card:
- Ration Card ( should be issued in the name of the Member / recipient );
- Drivers License;
- Permanent Account Number (PAN) card;
- Voters Identification card; or
Delivery shall be made by the Company / courier agent only after the photo and name of the recipient is verified and confirmed by them. To ensure safe and secure delivery of the package the details of the government photo identification will be noted. The recipient of the package must cooperate with the courier agent by providing required and valid copies of his / her government approved photo identification.
In case the Member wants any other person to receive the delivery on his behalf he / she needs to specify details of the same at the point of ordering. All items shall be delivered directly to such person and under any circumstances whatsoever, the Member cannot change the recipient details after the order is processed.
The Member has the option to change the shipping address, before the product is actually shipped. In the event the Member wishes to change the shipping address, he / she has to log-in to his / her user account on the website and click on the “Change Shipping Address” button next to the shipping address and change the address. This “Change Shipping Address” icon will be active only till the order status changes to “Shipped”.Once the order status changes “To Shipped” the “Change Shipping Address”, link becomes inactive.
All shipping charges and other local charges shall be borne by the Company. Recipient accepting delivery should carefully examine the package delivered and shall not accept deliveries where the packaging has been tampered with. The recipient receiving the delivery also has the option to open the package and check its contents prior to accepting the delivery or signing the delivery receipt. They shall not accept deliveries, where they find that the box is empty or the contents are damaged or the contents are not in accordance to the order placed.
The recipient, upon signing the delivery receipt, acknowledges the receipt of the product in terms of the order placed with the Company. The Company is not liable to the Customer / recipient for any refund / replacement, under any circumstance, for any subsequent complaints with respect to such deliveries
If the recipient is not available at the time of delivery, the Company / courier agent shall try and deliver the item thrice before returning the same to Euphoriajewellery.in. All costs for re-shipment and handling in the case of non-delivery to the Member shall be chargeable to the Member.
Guarantee for delivery made by the Company is subject to terms and conditions of the courier company. Any inconsistency / errors in name or address will result in non delivery of the product.
To collect the physical product, the recipient will have to provide any one of the following government approved photo identification proof:
- Ration Card ( should be issued in the name of the Member / recipient
- Drivers License;
- Permanent Account Number (PAN) card;
- Voters Identification card; or
- Aadhar Card
As it is a mandatory requirement as per local laws, the price of the gift (notional amount) will be mentioned on the external cover of the package. In the event the Member wishes to have a copy of the invoice, he / she can request Euphoriajewellery.in to ship an additional copy of the invoice to the required address at the time of placing the order. Any applicable tax, including any gift tax, if any, shall be borne by the Member.
Only transit insurance shall be provided by Euphoriajewellery.in and it shall be valid only upto the time of acceptance of delivery.
Usage of Promo Code issued by the Company
Euphoriajewellery.in has the right to refuse the usage of any promo code at any point of time. Promo codes which have expired cannot be used on the Website.
Euphoriajewellery.in can at any time ask the Member for the proof of having received the promo code.
Promo codes can be used only on specific orders as deemed fit by Euphoriajewellery.in.
Applicability of Promo Codes on certain items, on specific orders, or on specific dates or occasions are at the discretion of Euphoriajewellery.in.
Promo codes cannot be clubbed with any other special offer on the site, unless expressly otherwise stated.
For offline payment mode the promo code will be accepted only within the date of expiry of the promo code.
- Gift Card(s) can be redeemed ONLY on Euphoria Website and Euphoria Mobile Site
- Gift Card(s) can be redeemed on the purchase of any jewellery products on Euphoriajewellery.in
- On the payment page, Click on the tab “Gift Card” and enter your 16 digit Gift Card number and pin for redemption
- Only one Gift Card can be used to make a payment in a single transaction. Gift Card(s) can be combined with any other payment type on Euphoriajewellery.in except on EMI.
- Gift card(s) can also be redeemed partially, as many times as a user wishes to, till its balance is consumed or it expires.
- Gift cards are valid for a period of one year from the date of issuance to the recipient.
- Gift cards cannot be used to purchase another Gift Card.
- Payment mode will be Net Banking, Credit/Debit Card and cash only.
- Gift Card(s) once bought online, shall be considered as sold and cannot be Cancelled, Exchanged or Refunded.
- If lost or misused, the Gift Card(s) cannot be replaced. Gift cards are void if resold, and cannot be exchanged for credit(s) or cash and cannot be re-validated once past expiry date.
- Euphoria may change (add to, delete, or amend) these terms from time to time. Unless stated otherwise, the changes will apply to any new Euphoria gift card. Any gift cards that you purchase are for personal, non-commercial use and enjoyment only. The same may be shared with family and friends, but may not be advertised, sold or used as promotional items by the purchaser or anyone else without Euphoria’s prior written consent.
- All disputes, with respect to the products and services offered in this connection, are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction.
- Facilitate your purchases and provide the services you request
- Confirm and track your order
- Respond to your inquiries and requests
- Compare and review your personal information for errors, omissions and accuracy
- Prevent and detect fraud or abuse
- Improve our Website, service, product offerings, marketing and promotional efforts, and overall customer experience
- Identify your product and service preferences
- Understand our customer demographics, preferences, interests, and behavior, and contact you (via email, postal mail, or telephone) regarding products and services (of Euphoria Jewellery or our partners) that we believe may be of interest to you.